Handy Explorer for Sony Ericsson is a free trial software application from the File & Disk Management subcategory, part of the System Utilities category.
The app is currently available in English, German, Italian and it was last updated on 2005-12-14. The program can be installed on Symbian.
Handy Explorer is powerful file management software for Sony Ericsson P910 / P900 / P800, BenQ P30 and Motorola A925. Handy Explorer brings Windows Explorer style folder navigation to UIQ smartphones. With Handy Explorer software you can browse all drives, files and folders, search for files, and prevent unwanted data loss with Recycle Bin.
Handy Explorer software consists of the following tabs (views):
- Tree view - Windows Explorer style folder navigation
- List view - File list with direct preview for images and text files
- Search - Find files using wildcards (e.g. *.JPG)
- Favorites - Quick navigation to favorite folders
- Recycle Bin - Easy recovery of deleted files
- Control panel - Quick access to phone settings.
With Handy Explorer software you can:
- Browse drives, folders, and files
- Copy/Cut/Paste files and folders
- Rename and delete files and folders
- View properties of drives, folders, and files
- Sort files by name, size, date, and type
- Open files, view images, start applications, and play music files
- Preview images and text files directly in Handy Explorer
- Send files via Infrared, Bluetooth, MMS, and email
- Search for files using wildcards
- Quick navigation to frequently accessed folders
- Recover files from Recycle Bin
- Quickly access phone settings
- Resizable views.
Handy Explorer interface is available in English, German, and Italian.
Handy Explorer for Sony Ericsson (version 1.0) has a file size of 95.65 KB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 245 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.